DEALER ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
Scalarworks is looking for an energetic, intelligent, and driven individual to join our rapidly growing team in Easton, Pennsylvania, as our dealer account coordinator. The dealer account coordinator is responsible for processing all wholesale orders and managing our growing network of 220+ worldwide dealers.
In this role you will be part of our sales team, but won’t be saddled with any of the trappings of a traditional sales position: no lead generation, no cold calls, no sales quotas. Your performance will be judged on how efficiently you can process incoming dealer orders, and how engaged our dealer network is with Scalarworks.
- Create/Manage/Process Sales Orders.
- Maintain and manage existing dealer accounts.
- Onboard new dealers.
- Update and maintain customer records.
- Provide sales advice and guidance.
- Monitor and enforce dealer program policies.
- Propose and implement process improvements.
- Coordinate with Inventory Manager.
- Represent Scalarworks at tradeshows.
- Bachelor’s degree + 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated communication, planning, organizational, and computer skills.
- Military service
- Netsuite experience
Minimum Salary: $45,000 / Performance Bonuses / Matching 401k / Great Health Insurance Plans / Paid Vacation / Paid Medical Leave / Gym Membership Credit / Employee Discounts.