Scalarworks is looking for a thoughtful and detail oriented individual to join our rapidly growing team in Easton, Pennsylvania, as an assembly technician. Assembly technicians are responsible for assembling and packaging all Scalarworks products.
In this role you will be part of our production team; visually inspecting and manually assembling a variety of Scalarworks products. Your performance will be judged on how efficiently you can build error-free products.
- Visual inspection of components prior to assembly.
- Manual assembly of products using screwdrivers, tweezers, and presses.
- Manual assembly of product packaging and inserts.
- Visual inspection and function check of finished products.
- Vacuum sealing of finished products.
- Manual packing of assembled products into retail packaging.
- Report defective and blemished materials to supervisor.
- Assist with inventory counts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent manual dexterity.
- Ability to follow written and verbal work instructions.
- Ability to use web browser based apps.
- Military service.
- Prior mechanical assembly experience.
Minimum Salary: $18/h / Performance Bonuses / Matching 401k / Great Health Insurance Plans / Paid Vacation / Paid Medical Leave / Gym Membership Credit / Employee Discounts.